At NISSAN OF NEWNAN, we want you to know we are taking every possible step to ensure a safe environment for you and your family during these uncertain times. We have put the following processes in place to make your visit as worry-free as possible.
- We have placed hand sanitizers in key areas around the property, including our showroom, service department, bathrooms, and all bathrooms and offices.
- We have employed extra cleaning crews and increased the frequency of these cleaning routines, with bleach (as recommended by the CDC), with an emphasis on all high- touch areas: doorknobs, handles, counters, desks, etc.
- We have educated our employees on the steps they should be taking to keep them- selves safe and healthy, including the expectation to stay home if they don’t feel well for any reason.
- We’ll also be avoiding unnecessary contact by replacing handshakes with alternative forms of greetings. No offense. It just makes sense.
SERVICE - APPOINTMENTS PREFERRED (678) 552-2320
- UPON ARRIVAL: Service Team Associates are covering seats, front floor boards and (new) steering wheels (available soon) with one-use paper/plastic prior to taking the vehicle back to the service bay to ensure no additional elements surface during the servicing process.
- UPON COMPLETION OF SERVICE: Service Team Associates (advisors, technicians or porters) will clean/sanitize any high touch points in vehicles completed in service upon customer request. Touch points include:
- Steering wheel
- Door handles
- Shift lever
- Front floor boards (vacuum)
- PRIOR TO VISIT: You can get pre-approved for service expenses online through our Sunbit application. Then just drop off your vehicle with us and we’ll take care of the rest.
NISSAN OF NEWNAN’s customers can FACILITATE THEIR ENTIRE PURCHASE
ONLINE! Shop our entire inventory, configure your payment, value your trade, secure financing and more, all from a mobile device, tablet or computer.